Who Benefits from Career Counseling?
- People at mid-life who are seeking other avenues for career expression
- Anyone who has been laid off, fired, down-sized or who is bored or dissatisfied with their current work
- Women who have taken time out from their careers to have children and raise families and who wish to re-enter the work force
- Those who feel they have made a poor career choice and wish to re-evaluate their options
- Young adults who are in the initial stages of establishing a career
- Retired individuals who wish to contribute their skills in some way other than how they earned their living
- Anyone who wants to re-evaluate their life from a career perspective
Contact us today at (206) 525-6939 or send us an email and see how we can help you open new doors.